Contemporary Bird Tables with Bird Baths, Squirrel Bafflesand Bird Feeders
* A bird table is an original birthday, wedding or anniversary present.
* Bird table prices from only £99 + delivery.
* Bird tables exclusively available on this website, not any shops or garden centres.
* British designed & made bird tables: see our makers & manufacturing details.
* Delivery of bird tables: usually 2-3 working days, or immediate, with just 3 hours notice if you collect from us!
The bird tables are designed by our designer here in Wallingford, Oxfordshire. ************ * Weather vane: see the wind direction before you go outside!
* Stone base means it won't blow over, & will last years - made from metal & stone.
* We can inscribe lettering for you in the stone base - a date, initials, a wish!
* Squirrel baffle and pigeon excluders available - see below
************ To order bird tables and pay online, please click here.
Any queries, or to order & pay off-line, ie by bank transfer or by sending a cheque
(£5 off!), please ring us: 01491 825494.
For more details, please click here
Here are the 6 bird tables in more detail, with prices:
Squirrel Deflector Our squirrel baffle - specially designed & made for our bird tables :
Designed to fit all our bird tables - except the Larkrise.
You can see a photo of the baffle on each of the 5 bird tables on
the appropriate page: ZenSpaSongbirdOiseauxFieldfare it costs £29.50.
to let you know that we are amazed at how well the squirrel baffle works! They
have pretty much given up now, but we have had almost as much fun watching them
trying to figure it out as we have bird-watching!
climb the pole to the bird table optimistically, then let go with their front paws to try and grab
the rim, but oops no, wait a minute, I'm sliding... and down they come. The
nearest tree is about 10 feet away - a little apple tree - and they try climbing
out on to the furthest twigs, to try and jump onto the table - they are so
clever - but the twigs don't support them, so down they
very amusing after years of watching them scoff every morsel laid out for the
birds!' B.R. Surrey
'The baffle is working perfectly. No squirrel now even attempts to climb the pole,
even though they look longingly at the food on the bird table.'J.C. Sissinghurst
'…your excellent bird table which has indeed deflected our squirrels!
After unsuccessfully trying to climb the main support and giving the baffle a hard stare,
the squirrels now ignore the bird table and feed on yew berries.' M.D. Shillingford squirrels: back to your acorns!
These two 16" wall baskets placed upside down on the bird table will exclude pigeons. They can be placed on the Songbird, Spa,
Fieldfare, Zen and Oiseaux bird tables. Please email us if you'd
like us to supply 2 for you.